Los Gatos, CA
Nventify is the #1 fast real time image processing service based in Silicon Valley & founded by Googler #21. Our customers are leading online brands such as Nordstrom, Snapfish, TonTon, ImageShack, VangoArt, and OOYLA. We’re hoping you will help us grow that list!
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven Lead Gen Marketing Specialist to own the marketing funnel for Nventify.. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, social media, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads
More about this role:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Own the marketing technology stack including our automation platform, CRM, Google Analytics, ABM tool, SEO analytics tool, etc.
- Implement an organic process of maintaining data hygiene that includes audience segmentation, workflow optimization, and lead validation.
- Conceive and execute top of the funnel marketing programs through email, PPC, SEM, etc.
- Build and manage sophisticated drip nurturing campaigns for prospects and customers alike.
- Support major product launches by developing and executing targeted email marketing campaigns.
- Be responsible for posting all published content on relevant social media accounts.
- Manage the entire process of setting up and promoting web-based events like webinars and podcasts.
- Rigorously measure performance of campaigns and report key performance indicators including ROI, CPA, and conversion rates.
What we would like you to have:
- 1-3 years of experience in executing demand generation campaigns.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to write copy for emails and landing pages with minimal guidance
- HubSpot Inbound certification or an equivalent marketing automation certification.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational requirements.
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Experience working for a SaaS startup.
- Experience marketing to media or e-commerce companies.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive comp plan
- Exciting startup environment with leading edge tech & seasoned startup pros
- Benefits – Medical, dental, flex PTO
- Catered office lunches
- Flexible work location: Los Gatos, CA and occasionally from your home office
We’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume to email@example.com and share with us why you think you’d be the perfect fit for our team! Nventify celebrates diversity, we are an equal opportunity employer!