Bay Area (preferred)
Nventify is the #1 fast real time image processing service based in Silicon Valley & founded by Googler #21. Our customers are leading online brands such as Nordstrom, Snapfish, TonTon, ImageShack, VangoArt, and OOYLA. We’re hoping you will help us grow that list!
We are seeking a startup focused, hungry, motivated, and creative individual to join our growing sales team. Nventify is a rapidly growing software company and it is imperative that we have a team member in this position that can roll up their sleeves and dive in. As an Account Executive at Nventify, you will help build new client relationships and generate a strong pipeline of prospects. We need a diverse individual who is eager to be a part of an innovative team on the move. You will be an integral part of our success and a valued team member!
More about this role:
The key objectives of the Account Executive is to develop deep knowledge of Nventify’s products, support the outside sales team and manage the lead generation process for the purpose of exceeding sales targets and customer satisfaction.
- Individual contributor & brand evangelist
- Follow up on leads with the end goal of setting qualified meetings.
- Generate meticulously qualified sales leads
- Team up with marketing to qualify leads and create processes to nurture the life cycle of the lead
- Enter new leads, prospective customer data, log calls and sales-related information into CRM database
- Maintain a high-level understanding of Nventify products offered, and be able to communicate the features and benefits of Nventify’s technology
- Gain an understanding of how Nventify’s products are used by our customers as well as industry best practices
- Research industry trends, market perceptions, competitive intelligence, etc. Present this information to sales, marketing, and company leaders
- Attend trade shows, industry events, meetups & hackathons generating sales leads and always be evangelizing the Nventify brand
- Assist biz dev, marketing & leadership as needed
- Travel approximately 25% – domestic and some international
What we would like you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree and burning desire to excel in high tech sales!
- Minimum 5+ years experience in prospecting/qualifying/closing sales in hi-tech
- Knowledge of image processing, CDN, CMS and web acceleration, preferred and highly desired
- Sales experience in SaaS, Cloud, Managed Services or internet infrastructure industry, ideally with a similar company generating new business deals
- Experience with a high volume of activity, including calls, demos, emails, face-to-face customer presentations, and more
- Experience doing live demos to prospects
- Can relate technical concepts to both non-technical people, and highly technical people
- Experience in teaming with sales engineering resources
- Thoughtful business acumen – always thinking about strategy while rolling up your sleeves to accomplish day to day goals
- Demonstrate strong lead generation skills and disciplined sales administration skills
- Strong email, telephone, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding work ethic – self-motivated and focused
What we can offer you:
- Competitive comp plan
- Exciting startup environment with leading edge tech & seasoned startup pros
- Benefits – Medical, dental, flex PTO
- Catered office lunches
- Flexible work location: Los Gatos, CA and occasionally from your home office
We’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and share with us why you think you’d be the perfect fit for our team! Nventify celebrates diversity, we are an equal opportunity employer!